You know what you want to say–but you don’t know how to say it. You have an idea, but aren’t sure how to transform it into a book, blog post, seminar or article. Whatever your reason for needing a ghostwriter, choose one backed by 15 years of financial industry experience. The publishing industry has experienced some major shifts in recent years, making independently published books accessible to millions of consumers at the click of an eReader button. This is the perfect time to jump in and add your great idea to the virtual shelves of retailers such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, Sony and more. Hiring a financial services ghostwriter can offer an affordable way to get professional results.
Financial Ghostwriting Services
I can help you create a variety of compelling, informative, compliant, persuasive content, including:
- Pitch books
- Blog posts
- Web content
Financial Services Ghostwriter Book Package
I can ghostwrite your finance, insurance, marketing, networking or business book, ensuring that your message and your voice are front and center. With your ghostwriting package, you can expect:
- Content submitted weekly or monthly, depending on the project timeline
- Interviews by email or phone to establish the direction you want for each section
- Time spent reviewing your existing website and marketing content and completing any additional research necessary
- Title page, copyright info, about page, introduction and table of contents
- Inside graphs, call-outs (highlighted content presented in boxes or other distinguishing graphics), examples, client stories, etc., when appropriate
- Footnoted sources or an additional resources page
- A proofread from a third-party copy editor
- Two rounds of edits per section so that you can give guidance on any direction changes or additions you’d like to see
- A one-hour consultation about uploading your book for sale online (Please note that I can give very little input on formatting and graphic quality.)
- Eye-catching back-matter book description (sometimes called “blurbs”) for the back of the book and retail pages
I keep the design simple, with call-outs and examples in Word-generated colored boxes. It’s a good idea to have a graphic designer/interior formatter look at the files before going to print or uploading for e-book purchases.*
Review my samples here!
Payments for financial services ghostwriter book packages are generally* broken down as follows:
- 25% deposit
- 25% due as each section of the first draft is completed and turned in
*Exceptions can be made to better work with your budget. To schedule your project or learn more about my payment plans, email me.