I will be out of the office through December 1st for the Thanksgiving holiday. You can still submit quote requests for your ghostwriting projects during this time, and I’ll respond on Monday, December 2nd. I hope you enjoy your week!
It’s not always easy to realize your vision of an investing, insurance, personal finance or business book. You may have an awesome idea but no desire to sit down and write it. You may not have time to devote to the volume’s creation, or you may simply want to leverage the knowledge and experience of [...]
There are some entrepreneurs who’ve had blogs for long enough to create a great deal of content—enough to fill a book. If you’re one of them, then instead of writing an entirely new book to sell on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iTunes and other online retailers, why not take those blog posts and compile them [...]
- I am a former 2-15, series 7 and 66 licensed financial writer.
- I have been in the financial industry for over 12 years as an underwriter, agent, trader, supervisor, writer and marketing director.
- I have in-depth experience with options, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, CDs, life insurance and annuities and have been a featured speaker at insurance conventions, broker/dealer conferences and seminars.
- A seasoned financial writer, I have been writing in-house for businesses since 1998. I have written about a number of subjects including business, insurance, marketing, finance, motivation, business event planning, networking, current events and travel.
- In addition to my print and Web content work, I have also written local television commercials, scripts for instructional and educational videos, white papers, consumer guides and more.