In: Featured18 Dec 2011
Just a note to wish everyone a happy holiday season and to let you know that I’ll be out of the office from December 22, 2011 through December 26, 2011. If you send me a quote request during that time, I’ll get a response back to you first thing on Tuesday 12/27 … that is, as long as the eggnog overdose hasn’t affected my ability to type. Nah, I’m sure I’ll be fine.
Once again, I wish you and yours an amazing holiday season!
- I am a former 2-15, series 7 and 66 licensed financial writer.
- I have been in the financial industry for over 12 years as an underwriter, agent, trader, supervisor, writer and marketing director.
- I have in-depth experience with options, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, CDs, life insurance and annuities and have been a featured speaker at insurance conventions, broker/dealer conferences and seminars.
- A seasoned financial writer, I have been writing in-house for businesses since 1998. I have written about a number of subjects including business, insurance, marketing, finance, motivation, business event planning, networking, current events and travel.
- In addition to my print and Web content work, I have also written local television commercials, scripts for instructional and educational videos, white papers, consumer guides and more.