Let an experienced financial writer and industry professional ghostwrite compliant and entertaining books, content, articles and blog posts for you. Hiring a professional can save you time, increase your visibility and cement your authority in the insurance and financial industry.
Financial Writer Experience
I have spent over a decade in the industry as a financial writer, underwriter, marketing director, securities trader and insurance agency director of operations. I have written both Web and print materials for individual agents, financial advisors, websites and companies such as:
- International Travel Insurance Journal (ITIJ)
- Advisor Today
- Raymond James Financial Services - PowerPoint presentations, training manuals, business plan, correspondence, Web content and more
- American Express
- Emerald - FINRA-reviewed financial newsletter articles
- Covestor – Market commentary and stock analysis
- Discover Bank - Finance and banking articles
- Kabbage – eCommerce blog posts
- For Life’s Next Phase – Senior planning articles
- The Savings Bank Life Insurance Company - Articles, blog posts and social media management
- Money Smart Radio - Personal finance blogging
- Insurance Technologies Corporation
- Banker’s Life Insurance Company of St. Petersburg - Seminar materials and published underwriting guidelines
Some of my content has been picked up on television network and newspaper websites such as Yahoo.com, Forbes.com, The San Francisco Chronicle, WMOR-TV32, 10news.com, Springfield Business Journal Online, and The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
“We hired Yolander earlier this year to help us develop content for an on-line library within our web site. She has done a terrific job for us writing financial services’ content which is life stage oriented. She is very well-versed in financial planning, investment and insurance products. She introduces creative concepts and writes about them in easy-to-understand consumer language. Yolander also writes content for our life insurance blog and is very active on our company’s own social network as well as outside social networks. I highly recommend Yolander and her work!”
––Rose Cahill, Vice President of Marketing, The Savings Bank Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts
Industry Licensed Financial Writer
As a financial writer and industry professional, I have held the following licenses, designations and memberships for many years:
- Former FINRA General Securities Registered Representative (series 7 and 66 licensed).
- Former Life, Health and Variable Annuity Agent (2-15 licensed).
- ACS designation from LOMA (Life Office Management Association).
- Member of the National Writers Union.
“Yolander has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She makes doing business with her easy. Since day one, she has clearly communicated each step of the process. Always meets deadlines and in many cases, she is ahead of schedule. She is one of those individuals that makes her clients feel as though they are her only priority. Her writings clearly show she is an authority on insurance. It is for these reasons, our demand for her services has grown each month and will continue to grow.”
—AnMarie Bozick, CIC, Communications Director, Insurance Technologies Corporation
“Yolander has been a pleasure to work with, delivering – on time – an interesting article that matched our brief. I look forward to working with her again.”
—Sarah Watson, Editor, International Travel insurance Journal (ITIJ)
Read more testimonials here.
Check out my writing samples here.